Stress is a normal reaction the body has when changes occur, resulting in physical, emotional, and intellectual responses. Stress responses help your body adjust to new situations. Stress can be positive, keeping us alert, motivated, and ready to avoid danger. But stress becomes a problem when stressors continue without relief or periods of relaxation.
Symptoms of stress:
- Aches and pains.
- Chest pain or a feeling like your heart is racing.
- Exhaustion or trouble sleeping.
- Headaches, dizziness or shaking.
- Muscle tension or jaw clenching.
- Stomach or digestive problems.
If you feel you are experiencing some of these symptoms, get help today. We use evidence based treatments to treat stress.